Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Sick of being sick :-(

Yes i am currently feeling sorry for myself :(
for the last week and a bit i have been ill. Not quite sure what it is yet although it does resemble flu on some counts. I seem to have been ill on and off since around November, the main problem being a cough and hoarse voice. Currently my cough is realy bad, so bad it stops me sleeping and makes my chest hurt. Medicine doesn't seem to help and you name it i've tried it. I saw the doctor on Friday who as a last resort has given me a Salbutamol inhaler to see if it's asthma related. To be honest i don't think it's made much of a difference. I have also been for a chest xray this morning and need to go back to the doctors next week to see if it shows anything. The doctor doesn't think it will cause my chest sounds clear. So anyway, i'm feeling a bit sorry for myself right now cause i just want to feel normal again!
managed to get out to have my nails done this afternoon although i was coughing and spluttering all over poor Kate who does my nails. I don't think people around me realise how bad i feel sometimes. I tend to put a brave face on things and try to just act normally while inside i feel complete and utter 'urgh'.
Anyway, enough of me harping on!

I'll share some of the layouts with you i've been doing recently :)


6 comments:

Sending you the biggest HUG ever!!! Really hope you feel better soon!

The layouts are the best ever - you have a talent babes.

Marie xxx

26 February 2008 at 12:33  

Awww hope you are feeling better soon Cath! YOu have been stuck with this cough/bug for ages now and its time it left you alone!

Your LO's are gorgeous!

26 February 2008 at 14:20  

Hugs hun, hope you feel better soon. Loving the laouts btw xx

27 February 2008 at 17:34  

and that would be LAYOUTS LOL

27 February 2008 at 17:34  

Cath hoping you feel better soon hun, those lay outs are gorgeous.

Hugs

Mj xx

9 March 2008 at 08:01  

27 October 2015 at 03:11  

Newer Post Older Post Home