Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Organised

Yep, that seems to be me these days. I'm loving my 5am starts and seem to be able to keep pretty much on top of everything having this routine. I have no ironing to do, the house is clean and tidy, all laundry done, meals planned and shopped for(other than my chicken but that's another story!) Last night i even got round to tidying my craft room and sorting my papers out! Haven't done that in a while! Also started a layout for my A-Z journal that i'm going to do about Corey. If you want more info then hop on over the It's a Creative world to find out more.

So nothing much to report. 
Tuesday we went swimming and Corey loved it again and didn't want to leave. Tuesday night my footy team(Sheffield Wednesday) unfortunately went out of the FA cup to derby, boo hiss! Spent a good hour on the AMLT website too seen as they have a sale on and spent a small fortune!
Yesterday i spent the morning with a friend and went for coffee and breakfast which is always a delight. Today we aren't going anywhere although we should have been going to Junglemania but we aren't going now. So it will be a take it easy day, maybe some reading(i'm reading a very good book called The Memory Keepers Daughter), some scrapbooking and playing with Corey. I also need to list some stuff on Ebay as it's half price listing day. 
I've recently got new beads for my pink/aqua troll/dolly/buddy bead bracelet and i must take a photograph later as it's the lushest thing you've ever seen! 

3 comments:

sounds like you're getting your stuff together, girlie!

I read the Memory Keeper's Daughter....was a good book. Not light-hearted, though!

Glad to hear that Corey liked swimming this go around!

24 January 2008 at 05:36  

I love your beads babes and wish I had the same artisitic "eye" to get the colours and matches that you do!! Lush is the word!!!

Still dont fancy your 5am wake up call - 6am is early enough thank you - hehehe

Bummer bout the Owls babes so lets hope Sheff Utd get spanked at the weekend!

xxx

24 January 2008 at 13:49  

The Memory Keeper's Daughter is a fantastic book! But like Steph said, not light reading at all.

I wish I was as motivated as you are to be up and at 'em at 6am!! Good job lady!

24 January 2008 at 16:52  

Newer Post Older Post Home