Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Ailments

For the last 6 wks i seem to have been ill and its really getting me down. 

I seem to have cold after cold, with coughs and sore throats but there may be light at the end of the tunnel. I suffer from Reflux (or GERD as its medically called), have had it for well over 10yrs and take meds every day for it. It seems that i might not be taking enough and all this coughing and hoarseness could well be a symptom of it. I have to increase my medication for 2 wks to see if it improves. Please keep your fingers crossed for me!
So yesterday we didn't have any bumps thankfully. I had the morning to myself after dropping Corey at nursery. I was going to keep him at home after everything that had happened cause he said he wanted to stay at home and was a bit teary but Dave said he thought he would be better off going and so he went. Tears were shed though and lots of them but apparently after 5 mins he was fine. So i tidied, and browsed the www and scrapped again :)



I also got my camera out and took a few snaps of the boy. As you can see he enjoys messing with my computer. he mainly likes the car adverts on YouTube haha!
Today i am suffering with a bad headache and shouldn't really be on here so toodle pip for now!
 

2 comments:

Looks like Corey will soon have your computer in bits wondering how it works - hahaha.

Hope you are feeling better soon!! Fingers and everything crossed for ya.

Marie xxx

19 January 2008 at 13:14  

Oh bless sorry to hear that Corey has been in the wars, its lovely to see the photo's of him.

Hugs

Mj xx

19 January 2008 at 13:31  

Newer Post Older Post Home