Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

New Year, New Start?

Doesn't everyone say that on January 1st?

I guess they do.
I'm not necessarily changing things massively but there are a few things that need to be done.
Firstly, sort my finances out. Although i wouldn't say we are in financial trouble i would like to clear some debts so we have more money to play with.
Be more organised! I did get into being organised last year a' la Flylady and then it sort of fell by the wayside. So i am going to get off my butt and makes things happen this year. Although i don't massively agree with Flylady (she's a bit too OTT for my liking) i do agree with some of her points. 
Scrapbooking has been very low on the agenda in the latter part of 2007 so i shall be making an effort to get out the papers and photographs and create some layouts.
Last but most certainly not least is to keep my weight off. As i haven't blogged in months you won't know that since August i have lost 23lbs in weight. I decided i was just too flabby and so i started running. In the last month however i haven't done any and although i haven't put any weight on i do feel unfit and flabby. So this morning i went jogging for the first time in ages and was out of breath very quickly. Considering a month ago i could go 4 miles this isn't good so i will be going everyday until i can get back to maximum fitness again!
Another thing you guys won't know is that in November Dave, my hubby, won Rail Trainer of the Year and so in April we are jetting off to Los Angeles courtesy of the Railstaff Awards. I am very excited!
All that remains to be said is a very Happy New Year to you all. May it bring you much happiness!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home