Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

New Regime

About nine months ago or so i decided that i would change the way i did things and took a leaf out of Stacey Julians book. She used to get up at 5am(i know, i know) and go to bed earlyish. Getting up at 5am enabled her to go jogging, prepare dinner, sort emails etc... whilst everyone was sleeping and it really set her up for the day. She was so used to doing it i guess it was just second nature to her. Anyway, after a few weeks of me doing it the novelty wore off and so the alarm clock was well and truly turned off.
However, i have decided it is time to re-establish some semblance of routine and i am going to start getting up early again.
This morning saw me up at 530am and by the time i took Corey to nursery at 745am i left the house clean and tidy! I'm also hoping it's going to help with my insomnia. I tend to go to bed when hubby does at 10pm but end up either lying there awake or going downstairs to watch TV til midnight. If i'm up early i may be tired enough to sleep.
While i'm here, take a look at my latest gadget(gadget girl should be my nickname!). It's a DAB radio which i can also use as speakers for my iPod touch!
It is very, very cool indeed!


Bye for now xxxx

10 comments:

the first thing i noticed here is that you do look slimmer, girlie! you look fantastic! congrats on the weight-loss.

i've missed you like mad, girlie! :) I hope that you and Corey and Dave had a good Christmas.

And I'm sad that L.A. is so freaking far away from Indy. I'd love to be able to meet up with you! ;)

2 January 2008 at 12:21  

So excited you are blogging again. Congrats on the fab weight loss - you look gorgeous!! And I'm completely with you on the resolutions; this year has got to be THE ONE LOL. Take care and thanks for your comment. BTW there was a typo in your link (an s on the end of blogspot) so I got a message saying this was a known fraudulent website GULP!!

2 January 2008 at 14:33  

Yeah! So glad you're back blogging Cath. Wow on the weight loss, I need some help in that department, I've put on a stone in 2007:(

Happy New Year to you, I hope 2008 is a great one!

2 January 2008 at 23:14  

You look fabulous Cath. So pleased to see you back blogging.

Missed you chick.

Happy Thursday Love Maria xxx

3 January 2008 at 10:37  

I am so happy to see you blogging. I found you by way of my site meter. When I came to your site, I thought that looks like Cath but she looks so chic! Girl, I am so impressed!

3 January 2008 at 13:47  

You look fantastic and its so much fun reading your blog - keep it up girlie!!

Marie x

3 January 2008 at 13:47  

My goodness me, you look fantastic, Cath - what a gorgeous photo :) So pleased to see you blogging again - might get off my ar*e and start again, too!!! xxx

5 January 2008 at 08:20  

SO pleased to see you blogging again Cath!

I can vouch for you and say you do look amazing!!! Having seen you at local crop you look so well.

Not sure I could get up at 5.30 but its a good way of thinking - might have to try a bit of the flylady to get more organised too!

5 January 2008 at 12:26  

I am so glad you are back to blogging.. I was wondering what happened to you :) Looks like a pretty nifty gadget!!

5 January 2008 at 15:36  

Glad I have found you, love the new blog and great weight loss.

Happy New Year hun and hope 2008 is a fabulous one for you.

Hugs

Mj xx

6 January 2008 at 06:26  

Newer Post Older Post Home