Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Addicted to...........

.........Journals!
Yes, i have a thing about journals and notebooks. Recently i have bought loads and there are still loads i want. The pictures just shows a selection, i have more haha. My favourite shop of the moment has to be Paperchase. So come on, what are you addicted too?

It's been a nice, quiet weekend here. Yesterday we headed off on the train to Nottingham and had a mooch around the shops and had some lunch. I had a muffin from Starbucks, my current favourite, but how come one is never enough? I could quite happily have gone back for another! Today has just been a house day with me tidying up only to turn around and it be a top again. I guess having a 4 yr old means having an untidy home!
So Friday i went to the Doctors again. You may have read before that i have been hoarse and coughing alot for almost 2 months and it's a bit depressing after a while. They think it's related to my reflux but I'm not sure. After 2 wks of upped medication it's no better but all the doctor said(a different one i hasten to add) was that 2 wks is not long enough to see if they will work. So i have to go back in another 2 wks. I still sound like i should be working on an 0898 number and am having bouts of coughing. Hey ho!
The weather has been terrible here in the North. Snow, wind, rain! We sleep in the loft and it's felt like i've been sleeping in a tree house some nights! Woke up to snow Saturday morning but it didn't last too long. I'm hoping the weather ids fine for Wednesday as i'm off to London overnight to see Wicked. I am soooooo excited. It's had rave reviews and i just love going to London!
Scrapbooking wise i am working on a couple of layouts. I need to get my 'C' page for my A-Z journal. I've taken some pictures but need to do more and then make a start. I don't have a huge amount on, other than being away Wednesday night, so hopefully i'll have plenty of time to get it done.
Anyway, hope you're all having a fab weekend. xxxxxxx

5 comments:

Totally agree with the muffins babes - one just isnt enough, My fave is orange and lemon - mmmm

Tidying - hahahaha - I wonder why the men in our lives cant just clear up as they go!! Tsk!!

Oh wow! I want to see Wicked too, Ive heard its good you lucky so and so!!

Oh and addicted to Coffee and nice jewellery at the moment!!

Marie xxx

4 February 2008 at 02:28  

i love their chocolate cream cheese... do they sell that over there? :)

sorry to hear that you're not feeling any better! ((hugs))

and Wicked was really good. Can't wait to hear what you think!

give Corey kisses from me! :)

4 February 2008 at 10:04  

Wow that is a long time to have a cough.. I hope the up'ed meds you are taking will help if you give them a bit longer.. that would drive me insane!

I have never had a starbucks coffee or a muffin.. lol Never been there ;)

4 February 2008 at 12:14  

Hope you're feeling much better very soon xxx

4 February 2008 at 15:13  

ROFL, loved the bit about the 0898 number! I do hope you're feeling better soon thoughxx

5 February 2008 at 11:13  

Newer Post Older Post Home