Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Naughty

Yes yes, i know i am such a naughty girlie!

I have been so busy with life(and family trees) that i have been a bit of a blog neglecter.
We were supposed to be going up to the lakes for easter but the weather forecast was so bad that we decided against it. I'm glad we did cause it's been snowing on and off since Friday evening.
On other fronts I don't think theres been a huge amount happening.
I haven't scrapped for a while but am going to do some cards this week for the IACW blog.
I promise i shall post more often. This Genealogy has become a bit of an obsession(and an expensive one at that!)

2 comments:

Hey, I haven't blogged in 5 years! We all need those down time moments. :)

31 July 2013 at 20:09  

27 October 2015 at 03:09  

Newer Post Older Post Home