Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Good Afternoon to you all!
Hope you're having a good weekend :)
I'm having a motivated and inspired weekend.
Yesterday we had a family day out to Derby to visit the new Westfield shopping centre which was nice. Didn'y buy anything as am trying to save money for my trip to LA in April but it's always nice to mooch about the shops and browse. Had some lunch in their food court and then came home and just potted about for the afternoon.
This morning i was up at 7am and went for an early morning run. Now about a month ago i could do 4 miles but i'm nowhere near that at the moment. I think i managed about a mile, maybe a bit more and i was out of breath. It certainly invigorated me though and i've felt good all day.
I've done all my ironing, tidied the living room, kitchen and bathroom as well as cleaning windows inside and out and cooked Sunday dinner. Am now trying to get some correspondance done and then i can chill out and relax later. Who knows, i may even do a bit of scrapbooking!!

4 comments:

A mile! I'd be happy with that, go you!

I'll be getting back on the exercise bike tomorrow - probably:)

6 January 2008 at 11:40  

I feel exhausted just reading that lot.

Lovely to have you back Cath.

Happy Sunday xxx

Maria

6 January 2008 at 14:52  

Oooh - that Starbucks drink looks LUSH!!!

Have a great day

Marie xx

6 January 2008 at 23:04  

I don't run unless someone's chasing me, and even then, I don't believe it's anywhere near a mile. Good for you, girlie! :)

Hope you had a good rest of the weekend....

...am a coffee drinker myself lately. I do love me some Peppermint Mocha!

Hugs!

7 January 2008 at 07:57  

Newer Post Older Post Home