Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Progress

Do you ever have days where you feel like you've really achieved something?
The last few days have really felt like that.
I managed to finish a layout i've been faffing about with for ages.
I have done loads of stuff for our Charity event which is happening in July(more about that later).
Loads of internet stuff has been completed and i've done most of the hosuework as well as all my ironing! I guess this getting up at 5am is agreeing with me!
Have been out for lunch with a friend this afternoon and had a lovely time.
Am glad to be indoors now though as the weather is absolutely horrendous here, really windy and raining as well as being freezing!

So if you don't know about our charity event then i'll give you a brief summary.
Our son Corey was born 12 wks premature. Each yr my hubby tries to fit in a charity event. Last year cycling, this year kayaking. He(and a friend) will be kayaking from London to Sheffield, some 300+ miles over approx 10 days. The will be raising money for Bliss, the premature baby charity. If you'd like to donate then you can do that by clicking the link to the left(but please do not feel obliged!). You can keep up with there progress at Krazy Kayaks.
Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

That is great Cath! The 5am thing just might be what you need.. The feeling of accomplishment will really push you forward with it :)

7 January 2008 at 13:37  

Days like those are fab, Cath - it sounds as though the early start agrees with you. I might try it - I'll have to start going to bed earlier, though!

8 January 2008 at 10:14  

Bliss is a great charity to support Cath! Good luck to your hubby:)

I'm with you on the getting up at 5am, although I just seem to wake up naturally then and can't get back to sleep! You do get a lot done though:)

8 January 2008 at 13:10  

Cath, great to see you again - you look soooo good you skinny cow!

Life sounds good - getting up at 5.30am though, are you mad, it nearly kills me to get up at 7.15am!

Em

8 January 2008 at 14:39  

Newer Post Older Post Home