Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I actually scrapped!

Yes you read right, i actually did some scrapbooking yesterday!
I had some free time on my hands so got down to it and finished off two layouts that were probably about 1/2 done. Now i am by no means entirely happy with them. It seems that being out of scrapbooking for a bit has made me sort of forget how to be creative and so i think some scraplifts will be being done in the next few weeks before i find my feet again.
I'm just so happy that i actually crafted!



So yesterday my stepdaughter Laura decided it would be nice if she took her brother out for the day so she picked Corey up at 10:30 and off they went. I was expecting them back around lunchtime but it was almost 4pm when they got back, which was great cause i got loads done and Corey had a blast! the apparently went to carcraft(Corey has a car addiction!), then they went to Toys R Us, then off to the pub for lunch before ending up at Grandads house where they made Ice Creams and watched Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. Sounds like a fun day huh??!

6 comments:

How nice for you and Corey to have an "older" sister! Sounds like they had a blast!

Jim loves Chitty Chitty Bang Bang but the girls have no interest in watching it!

16 January 2008 at 05:18  

Gosh, it's so long since I visited you my dear, you have had a total revamp on here. Your pic looks stunning, and I'd recognise Corey's little face anywhere. Wonderful scrapping you did there. It's great to be back in blogland agian, doing the rounds.

Jennie x

16 January 2008 at 08:29  

Nice to see you back scrapping.

16 January 2008 at 15:26  

great to see you bloggin' again and scrapping of course.

Alls well this end, Betty got home last friday, been a looong 6 weeks of worry.

Thanks for your messages.

Belated Happy New Year Hunni xx

16 January 2008 at 15:38  

Gorgeous LO's- *sigh* my mojo for scrapping's gone a bit AWOL!!!! *grin*

17 January 2008 at 10:28  

Aw! You scrapped! LOL I must copy you - it's been too long. Love it; you always have gorgeous pics of Corey.

19 January 2008 at 05:41  

Newer Post Older Post Home