Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Yawn

Well the 5am regime is still working for me. My house is tidy and i have zero ironing cause i do the few bits i need too first thing in the morning.

Didn't sleep too well last night, lots of random things running through my head.
Today i may get an unexpected hour or two to myself. Laura, Coreys half sister is picking him up and taking him out which is a very rare occurrence. In fact i think it's the first time she's actually taken him out on her own. Corey is very excited and has said he wants to go to Carcraft to look at the cars, the pictures AND bowling hahaha so we'll see what they actually get up to. I might actually get round to a bit of scrapping today if i feel motivated enough!

3 comments:

Noooo, you iron first thing every morning?? I don't think I could do that, it's the chore I dislike the most and I always wait until I've got a massive bundle before I set to it. Your hubby must think you're a star!

Hope you get some scrapping time today:)

15 January 2008 at 01:32  

gosh you are getting so organised - if you have run out of stuff to do there you can always pop round mine to do myironing mountain?!?! Hope Corey enjoys his dayout and you get some scrapping done!

15 January 2008 at 02:01  

You are too organised.. I hope you get an hour or so of sleep though! I know how it feels to just lay there and have all these thoughts running around and you cant sleep.. happens to me ALL the time!

15 January 2008 at 13:34  

Newer Post Older Post Home